And they sang a new song, saying:
‘You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.’ – Revelation 5:9
The Scriptures make clear that the Bride for whom Christ died is made up of people from every tribe, tongue and nation. When we stand before the Lord on the Last Day, we will stand with brothers and sisters from every corner of the earth who, like us, have been redeemed by the precious blood of the Lamb. And until that wonderful Day arrives, God’s people have been given the privilege and responsibility of being those instruments by which He calls men, women and children to Himself through the proclamation of the gospel. No believer will have the opportunity to go into every land as an ambassador for Christ; for many, their calling is “to Jerusalem” and not “to the ends of the earth.” Not all are called to go, but all are called to participate.
We pray that God would raise up even more from among us who would take the gospel into our city, the cities of our nation, and the nations of the world. But we are also committed to partnering with those who have already been called in a formal way for this task. Below are missionaries and ministries our church supports, trusting God to use them to make His name great among the nations.
To follow the presentation at your own pace, please click here.
- Obed & Maria Teresa Rupertus (Iglesia Bautista Reformada)
- David Adams (Poiema Publications)
- Daniel & Reyna Perez
- Tim & Valerie Ross
- David & Nicky Vaughn
- Paco & Julia Orozco
- Middle East / Southeast Asia
- Our friends in “creative-access” countries – see the pastors for details
- Stephen & Naime Phillips
- United States
- John & Bethanna Kortie (Tohono O’odham Reservation)
- Terry Bachmeier (Youth Prison Ministries)
- Poiema Publications (Medellín, Colombia)
- Reformed Baptist Network (US)
- Westminster Seminary California (Escondido, California)
- Hope Women’s Center (Apache Junction/Phoenix, Arizona)
- The Gospel Coalition (Arizona)